Day tour from Kandy to Sigiriya,Pidurangala Rock & Cave Temple.
Pidurangala is a massive rock formation located a few kilometers north of Sigiriya in Sri Lanka. It has an interesting history closely related to that of the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Climbing to the top of Pidurangala Rock is more strenuous than climbing Sigiriya. If you are fit and adventurous it is a climb worth making. It will take you about two hours. There is far less to see on this site than Sigiriya
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking Driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All the entrance fees
- pickup from kandy hotels and then drive to dambulla cave, Sigiriya and finally pidurangala cave temple.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers from their hotel in kandy and drop off to same
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.