Day Tour from Kandy to Sigiriya, Cave temple & Pidurangala Rock
Sigiriya Rock fortress and Dambulla Cave Temple are two of Sri Lanka’s top sights, but impossible to visit by public transport. This private tour from kandy to takes you to both in a day by private air-conditioned Luxury vehicle. Explore Sigiriya’s fifth-century rock top ruins and visit Dambulla Buddha-filled caves.
In the morning around 7.00 am after breakfast our Driver will pickup from your Hotel in kandy, and 2 hr Drive To Sigiriya Rock Fortress by private air-conditioned vehicle.Marvel at Sigiriya Rock, a granite outcrop rising from scrub land areas that transform into water gardens during the rainy season. Then, climb the metal steps to the rock top, home to a ruined fifth-century fortress. View the frescoes en route and explore the relics on the summit, the remnants of a royal citadel built by King Kasyapa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for the location
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Pidurangala Rock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. This site is situated 148 kilometres east of Colombo and 72 kilometres north of Kandy. Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pidurangala Rock, Pidurangala,Sigiriya, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Pidurangala is a massive rock formation located a few kilometers north of Sigiriya in Sri Lanka. It has an interesting history closely related to that of the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Climbing to the top of Pidurangala Rock is more strenuous than climbing Sigiriya. If you are fit and adventurous it is a climb worth making. It will take you about two hours. There is far less to see on this site than Sigiriya
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup all travelers from their hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.