Day Tour from Cairo: Dahshur Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis with private tour guide
Anciemt Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour by visiting Sakkara to see the step Pyramid of Zoser, the oldest stone building in the history built by king Djoser. Transfer to visit the ancient city of Memphis and the ancient capital of Egypt originated by the King Menes around 3000 BC where you will see ancient temples of the pharaohs, royal palace and Ramses ll statue. Proceed to Dahshur to visit the Red pyramid built by the reddish stone and the Bent pyramid dedicated to king Sneferu. Finally, return to your hotel at the end of the day.Pick up services from your hotel & return
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser, the museum of I mhotep, the tomb of a high official, the pyramid of king titi, the pyramid of king unas
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, The city reached a peak of prestige under the 6th dynasty as a centre for the worship of Ptah, the god of creation and artworks. The alabaster sphinx that guards the Temple of Ptah serves as a memorial of the city’s former power and prestige. The Memphis triad, consisting of the creator god Ptah, his consort Sekhmet, and their son Nefertem, formed the main focus of worship in the city. Memphis declined briefly after the 18th dynasty with the rise of Thebes and the New Kingdom, and was revived under the Persians before falling firmly into second place following the foundation of Alexandria and see the Statue of RamsesII-16 meters high, the alabasrar sphinx
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
You will continue to explore Then transfer to the south and visit the Red Pyramid and Bent pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshuris a famous royal necropoils in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyraimds of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo, the city. Then proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.