Day Tour Dead Sea And Madaba
Drive south along the 5000-year-old King's Highway, one of the most memorable journeys in the Holy Land passing through a string of ancient sites. Enjoy amazing Dead Sea Day Trip from Amman. This Amman to Dead Sea & Madaba Day Trip allows you to spend the day floating in the salty water. Visit a water’s edge hotel and enjoy ample free time to ‘swim’ in the waters, lounge on the beach and absorb the beautiful setting. Alternatively, upgrade to a hotel with a wider range of facilities, including outdoor swimming pools, showers and a stylish spa offering Dead Sea mud treatments (own expense) including revitalizing body scrubs and massages.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled water
- Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
- Buffet lunch ( If Option selected )
What's excluded :
- Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
- Massages and treatments at the Dead Sea.
- Entrance fees to any dead sea beach ( Optional if not selected )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Start from your hotel to add an artistic historical touch to your stopover by visiting the city of Madaba.
Discover the Archeological Museum, where you will experience antiquity like no other.
Mesmerize at the beauty of the Church of St. George the Baptist, home of the oldest Mosaic map known to exist.
The first mosaics were discovered purely by changing the building of the new permanent dwellings using squared-up stones from the old monuments. You will have free time to stroll down the streets of old Madaba.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
After your amazing tour of Madaba, you will head to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, which is without a doubt one of the world’s most amazing destinations. and the Dead Sea mineral-packed black mud is used in an array of therapeutic and cosmetic treatments.
At the Dead Sea is the warm, soothing, super salty water The unusually warm, incredibly buoyant and mineral-rich waters have attracted visitors since ancient times. Experience the stimulating mud and float effortlessly on your back while soaking up the water's healthy minerals along with the gently diffused rays of the Jordanian sun. Embrace the beauty of the Dead Sea while enjoying a swim at a private Beach at any Dead Sea Hotel.
Be sure to lie back in the waters to capture the iconic pose of reading a newspaper!
Later, relax on your return drive to Amman, where your trip finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in AmmanThe driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.