Day Tour David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Center
We have a decade of experience leading travelers to Kenya and Tanzania’s popular destinations, the East Africa Circuit.We guarantee our travelers great customer service and value for your money.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Go behind the scenes of David Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage and Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Centre during this guided tour from Nairobi. Your guide tells you about the mission of each attraction as you wander the grounds to see elephants. Both entrance fees are also included in your tour price.
David Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage and Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Elephant Centre tour from Nairobi.
Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
Your guide tells you about Nairobi’s history as you go.
Entrance fees are included.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
From the hotel/pick up point for the trip to the Karen area of Nairobi, a leafy suburb at the edge of the Ngong Road Forest. Learn about the work of the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife that’s headquartered at the Giraffe Centre, and hear the story of the Giraffe Centre’s most famous resident, a rescued giraffe calf from western Kenya named Daisy Rothschild.
Explore the non-profit Giraffe Centre, where Rothschild giraffes mingle with a herd of local warthogs in a semi-wild environment. Watch the giraffes cluster around their feeding station, extending their long, black tongues to lap up food. Leave the crowds behind on a small nature trail, listen to east African birdsong, and take in the plants that grow along the Gogo River—try to spot the resident giraffes as they sway through the forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We advise our clients to share their accommodation details or pick details.Our staff/driver will at your service for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.