Day Tour- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Bomas of Kenya
You will have the best day where it will start off with a morning game drive at Nairobi National park where you will get to see so many animals then proceed to elephant orphanage for an hour then end with a show at the Bomas of Kenya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop offs
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- All Park Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
At 6:00 AM, our driver will come pick you at your hotel and you will proceed to Nairobi National park for a period of 4 hours. Through the game drive, you will have a chance to see animals such as Lions, Wildebeests, rhinos, Giraffes and many more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
After that you will then depart the park at around 10:30 AM and you will head straight to Elephant Orphanage which opens from 11am to 12noon. Here you will get to see baby elephants being fed and playing with mad. You will have an app close look at them as you get to hear how they were rescued.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Later you will have lunch (own expense) After lunch you will then head to Bomas of Kenya for a cultural show and dances where you will also get a chance to dance with them. Later in the evening you will be taken back to your Nairobi hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at airbnb, apartments and at the airport Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.