Day Safari Amboseli National Park
The Drive from Nairobi To Amboseli is quite scenic as soon as you pass the outskirts of Nairobi.
1. Possible sighting of Snow Capped Mt Kilimanjaro
2. Opportunity to see Large Herds of Elephants
3. Scenic views of Amboseli National Park
4. Over 250 Species of Birds
5. Numerous Plains Game Wildlife
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in Custom Safari Van/Park Fees/Game drive/Professional Driver Guide/Water/Fuel
What's excluded :
- Driver Guide Tips
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Our spectacular Safari begins at 05:00 hrs pick up from your Nairobi Hotel by our Expedition Kenya Safari Driver Guide. We will proceed to Amboseli National Park which is Kenya's second most famous national park after Masai Mara. Rest Stops will be provided along the way.
As soon as we enter the park gates, we shall start our game drive in our Custom Safari Mini Van with a pop up roof for 360 degrees of game viewing. Amboseli National Park is best known for its Giant Elephants among other spectacular wildlife and bird life.
Short Lunch Break Upon request.
This will be followed by an en route game drive as we proceed to exit the park after an exciting Day Safari Trip to Amboseli.
We anticipate to arrive in Nairobi after 7 pm depending on traffic.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate clearly the name of your pick up hotel. We pick all our guests from hotels within 5 km of CBD Nairobi. Carry your valid Passport as well as Non Plastic Water Bottle.Pick up is at 5 am. Thank You Very Much
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bring your Own Non Plastic Water Bottle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.