Day return tour to Bago from Yangon
This day return tour will give you the cultural and nature of local people. Bago, which is former Kingdom of Mon Ethnic, rich in culture and education, far 50 miles from Yangon. There you will see the life of people over there and their culture.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water and refreshment towel
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Drink (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)
- Your full day tour will start with pick up from your hotel at Yangon, 8am. Drive to Bago (driving hour 1:30). You will arrive at Bago, visit to the last capital of Mon Kingdom with famous Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, Hinthagon pagoda (the birth place for Bago) Kyaikkhat Wyne monastery. After lunch at the local restaurant, visit to Kanbawzathardi Palace complex. You can also visit Bago local Market, Shwetharhlaung pagoda (a huge reclining Buddha image) and Kyaik Pon pagoda with four sitting Buddha Images. Late afternoon, drive back to Yangon. Before you enter Yangon, you can visit Htaukkyant War Cemetery with 27000 graveyards, they died for all free man during World War II. After that you will transfer back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.