DAY RETREAT, "Embrace the Trident"
Advanced massage therapies and alternative medicine therapies done in nature, against the back drop of inspirational views, sands. Allows you to connect with the island and your self on deep levels, for a lasting benefit.
Way past a feel good massage, way past a sightseeing tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- coconut water
- Entry/Admission - Roseau Beach
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bug spray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culde Sac River, St Lucia
Admission is covered in cost. Sunnys Cool vibes farm a private small farm in Cul De Sac here we start the ceremony with locals teas, iced or hot on route to the West coast road.
Short stop from the Sunnys Cool vibes farm where lovely local cinnamon, cocoa, coconut, orange exotic Pomme D'amour many orchids are found.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Roseau Beach, Anse La Raye St. Lucia
Rosseau beach almost mile stretch of peaceful sea and sand, here we begin with Thai or Shiatsu treatments.
TREATMENTS ARE 30 MINTUES
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Soufriere, St Lucia
Stopping along mountain ridge for stretching and Chakra breathing, clearing and balancing along with picture taking of sights.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Choiseul, Choiseul, Choiseul Quarter, St. Lucia
We venture on to the Fishing Villiage of Chousiel onto the black sand Sab We Sha beach , light snacks(keto pizza or corn meal pies pimee /granola) will be given along with fresh coco nut water, Reiki( Isis Sekhem, Rasheeba, Kundalini will be administered, along with optional abdominal lymphatic drain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piaye, Sapphire, St Lucia
We end the tour by visiting Piaye river, there each participant will receive a miniature bottle and can fill the river water and sand as a memento of the internal process.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Infront of Alliance française, adjacent parking lot Ports
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.