Day Private Tour to Mysore and Srirangapatna from Bengaluru
Travelers would like to book this hassle free, all-inclusive luxury private tour covering Srirangapatna and the highlights of the garden city of Mysore. This tour includes entrance fees to Srirangapatna , Mysore Palace and Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery along with a professional English speaking guide at Mysore. Buffet lunch at 4 star hotel in Mysore and transportation throughout by an air- conditioned car with a polite chauffeur are also included in this private tour.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet lunch or a fixed menu lunch at a 4 star hotel
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle. 1-2 pax in an air-conditioned sedan
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle. 3-4 pax in an air-conditioned 6 seater vehicle
- Bottled water in the car only
- Entry/Admission - Mysore Palace (Amba Vilas)
- Entry/Admission - Srirangapatna
- Entry/Admission - JaganMohan Art Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery And Auditorium
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Srirangapatna, Srirangapatna, Mandya District, Karnataka
Srirangapatna is the cultural capital of Karnataka and the capital city of the legendary ruler Tippu Sultan. You will visit the Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz . The palace has beautiful frescoes and murals and is a sight any visitor will be enthralled by.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sri Chamundeshwari Temple, Chamundi Hills, Mysuru (Mysore) 570010 India
After Srirangapatna you arrive at Mysore and proceed to the Chamundeshwari temple located at a height of 1000 feet at the Chamundi Hills. This temple dedicated to Goddess Chamundeshwari or Durga also has statues of the Nandi Bull and Mahishashura the Demon.
Proceed for lunch at a multicuisine restaurant. The price of the lunch is included in your tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
At around 2 pm you reach the Mysore Palace which dominates the Mysore skyline. It is a beautiful example of Indo Saracenic style of architecture and is also known as the Amba Vilas. It is the former residence and palace of the Royal family of Mysore the Wadiyars and is still their official residence. Spend some time admiring the history,artefacts in the palace with an English speaking guide
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery And Auditorium, Opp City Bus Stand, Devraj Mohalla, Deshika Road, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570024 India
Jaganmohan Palace built in 1861 was initially used as the royal residence by the Wodeyars the royalty of Mysore. Today it is an art gallery with very interesting artifacts and some paintings of Raja Ravi Varma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devaraja Market, Shivarampet Rd, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Visit the historical Devaraja Urs Market Mysuru built in the reign of Tipu Sultan in the 18th century. Even if you dont want to shop, the market offers you some great photographic opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Bengaluru or Bengaluru AirportAirports
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.