Day Pony Trek From Pokhara
Day Pony Trek From Pokhara is another great way to explore the mystical beauty of the Pokhara valley. Due to the geographical location of Nepal there are number of places where road is not accessible where horses are used to travel from place to place and carry daily supplies in the remote areas. Specially behind the high Himalayans and southern rim of Tibetan plateau people have adopted horse riding as a culture and the important means of life. In Pokhara there are numbers of places where horse riding option is available riding along the hiking route for pleasure. One such ideal destination is Sarangkot, the Himalayan view point, closer to the Pokhara city. The trail start from Lakeside and end at Sarangkot. Sarangkot commands majestic Himalayan panorama from peaks like Annapurna ll, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchrre, Lamjung himal and others.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop,all government tax,pony with pony man,Bottle of Water
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
This trek start from Lakeside to Sarangkot. Start the journey from Lakeside riding a horse passing along village, farmlands.The trail begins from Lakeside area riding along the beautiful trails observing the daily lives of the people and passing along village , farmland and witness spectacular mountains panorama from Sarangkot and ride back to Lakeside.(apprx. 6 hrs)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from their hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.