Day Pass to Pez Quadro Beach Break with Lunch and Open Bar
We'll handle your unforgettable experience in Mahahual, just have fun and enjoy the sand between your toes.
WE ARE PART OF 40 CAÑONES HOTEL
Pez Quadro is the Beach Club of 40 Cañones Hotel, located on the best beach of Mahahual. Relax and sunbathe on the lounge chairs overlooking the ocean. All you can drink, open bar, 1 dish (plate) for the lunch, lounge chair, WI FI.
We also have basic services like wifi, toilets, showers and restaurant (thatched gazebos).
Our beach club receives people from all over the world to enjoy a great day at this Caribbean Jewel!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pez Quadro Pack-Day Pass (ONLY)
- Lounge Chair & Wi-Fi
- 1 Plate for Kids (Quesadillas or Nachos or Cheese Sticks) For Lunch
- 1 Dish Plate For Lunch (Young or Adults) (without alcohol)
- All you can drinks for adult ( With Alcohol) & 1 dish plate for lunch.
What's excluded :
- No transportation
- Not Tips
Pez Quadro is the Beach Club of 40 Cañones Hotel, located on the best beach of Mahahual. Relax and sunbathe on the lounge chairs overlooking the ocean and you will enjoy all you can drink, open bar, 1 dish (plate) on the food menu, lounge chair, WI FI. ( Pez Quadro Pack-Day Pass ONLY)
• Mahahual Beach, Mahahual Mexico
Departure Point :Pez Quadro Beach Break In Paradise, Malecón, Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2019 - 1/14/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.