Day or Night Jungle Trekking with Sabarata, Bukit Lawang
In this activity we can explain all you need to know about the wildlife living on the National Park, we can give you a fun trivia games you that will give you an extra knowledge about the National Park of Mt. Leuser Bukit Lawang.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Including Fruits, Fee and Tax, and Permit to National Park
What's excluded :
This trip will take you by trekking to the National Park of Mt. Leuser to see expedition of wildlife such as Orangutan's, Thomas Leaf Monkey, Macaque and wildlife species. what will you experience is too see the endangered species of North Sumatra Orangutan (Pongo abelli) is one of the three species of Orangutan that left on the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at any hotels in Bukit Lawang
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.