Day Of The Dead Huatulco HT
One of the most representatives events in the Mexican culture; unfortunately can be only enjoyed one night early November in Mexico.
It is not a tour, is an unforgettable experience.!!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Water, beer
- Transportation with air conditioning from Huatulco hotels.
- Learn more about tradition and importance (Comparison with Coco movie)
- Visit to Santa Maria Huatulco to enter the cemetery and see the altars and offerings.
- Flowers to leave in some forgotten tomb
- certified bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Huatulco National Park, Huatulco Mexico
Pass by without stopping
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- santa cruz huatulco
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Each traveler should bring their facemask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.