Day in the Atlas Mountains with camel ride
• Explore the lalla takerkouste dam, the kik plateau, moulay Brahim, the Asni valley and the Ourika valley.
• Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest mountains of the Atlas. (in winter)
• Cross the traditional villages typical of Berber.
• Enjoy an hour of climbing with a mountain guide at Setti fatma waterfalls.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- local guide to the setti fatma cascades
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
Through the Lalla Takerkoust Dam, located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, and enjoy the panoramic view at a height of 1400m.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
The village of Asni Located at the foot of Toubkal, the panorama is superb. It is the starting point for beautiful hikes, the beauty and purity of its breathtaking landscapes. Around small villages, orchards and olive groves follow one another and immerse you in the simple and serene life of rural life. The walnut festival is an unmissable event, dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of the walnut as a cultural and heritage symbol.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
Join the Kik plateau to discover a magnificent landscape and a totally exotic setting. You will pass by the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
If you coincide with a market day you will have the opportunity to take a look. Your driver will then take you to the Ourika valley via the Asni valley. You then take your way to the waterfalls of the Setti Fatma valley to enjoy a traditional lunch in one of the restaurants by the river or by the water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Temperatures are cooler in the shadow of snowcapped High Atlas peaks, and this blooming valley a little more than 50km south of Marrakesh is the city’s escape hatch from the soaring summer heat. The valley is especially mood-altering from February to April when almond and cherry orchards bloom manically and wildflowers run riot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
as long as the tour is private the tourists can choose a departure time between 08:30 and 09:30 of the morning, we spend to take them from their hotels, riads or tourist residences in the center of Marrakech or 3 km from the center of the red city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.