Day HIke to Shantidham
Shantidham literally means Peace pilgrim’s destination is located at lush hill of kavresthali, northern Kathmandu about 7.5 km away from the city. It is recently open a door of peace to visitors where people can get opportunity to experience of Dharma (Good action), yoga (meditation) and learn the knowledge of morality and our duties with sage. You can enjoy with beautiful scenery and views of Kathmandu valley from the height. It can reach there by drive or by walking. It will be very interesting and enjoyable to walk from tiny Karkithok village via Thumki to Shanti Dham. Enroute you can experience of life styles of local people, their traditional customs and scenery of Kathmandu valley.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pack Lunch
- Guide and Driver
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kavresthali, Tarakeshwar, Nepal
You can enjoy with beautiful scenery and views of Kathmandu valley from the height. Also, you will have chance to experience of Dharma meditation and learn the knowledge of morality and our duties with sage.
Shanti Dham literally means Peace pilgrim’s destination, located northern Kathmandu about 7.5 KM out of the city. Visitors can enjoy with beautiful scenery and views of Kathmandu valley from the height of 1550 meters. It will be very interesting and enjoyable to walking through the several villages. Enroute you can experience of life styles of locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.