Day Hike to Raniban Jamacho (Nagarjun Forest)
We provide free guide for one day Raniban Jamacho (Nagarjun forest) hiking. Top of the hill provide expellant view of Kathmandu valley including far views of Himalayans surrounding. An oldest monastery with full of prayer flag on the top is beautiful. Plan to have early breakfast in your hotel. It takes 20 minutes drive to entrance gate from center of Kathmandu. Easy hiking about 3 hours reach at top of the Jamacho. Spend 1 hour or 2 hours of time to explore around and hike back. It is suggest taking packed lunch and enough drinking water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide cum Driver
- Entry/Admission - Nagarjun Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarjun Forest Reserve, Kasa Marge, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Raniban Jamacho (Nagarjun forest) hiking is the short hiking tour very near at Kathmandu valley. It is about 5 hours hiking program for normal walking peoples. Part of Shivapuri National park, Nagarjun forest is suitable for bird watching. When you hike for 3 hours, reach at top of the hill. Entire route is well maintaining stone step way inside dense forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :SkyBuzz Travels & Tours Pvt.Ltd, Gangalal Marg 17, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from Centrally Located Vehicle Parking at Khusibu, Sorakhutte just 5 min walking distance from Thamel.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.