Day Hike to Nagi Gompa
Hike to Nagi Gopa (Monastery) I was on the bike before we started the real journey for a day hike to this beautiful place. As we all were not fit in two bikes we have got, so we decided to keep our Motor Bike at one of my dear friend. Getting ready for girls takes more time, its universal fact, when we were at her house they were just waiting us and once we get there they got ready after their food. They were beautiful when they got ready to go out for our so called Hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagi Gompa, Kathmandu Nepal
In summery Nagi gompa day hiking trail is mixture of the natural and traditional museum. Walking through the village uphill to the top of the hill is interesting and bit of physical challenge. As you walk uphill towards Nagi Gompa you will encounter the beauty of the Kathmandu valley more and more. At the top combination of Monastery and valley on the background is eye catching. Uphill walking in the hiking trail worth your hardship getting to the top and witnessing the contrast of Green Hills, Mountains and City of Kathmandu; for this hike our vehicle will drive you to the starting point and hiking guide will be talking to the Gomba. After visiting monastery and having couple of peace hours we will get downhill. Tonight you will be dropped to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bhagawan Bahal Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.