Day Hike from Changu Narayan to Nagarkot
Nagarkot is popular for a stunning sunrise and sunset view and is one of the most popular hill stations. Situated at an altitude of 2100m from the sea level and 32 km from Kathmandu this small hill station provides spectacular view of the northern mountain, sunrise, and sunset. That was the ending point of our hike and I was copious with joy of successfully completing the journey. From there we headed right back to Kathmandu. The best think about the hike was not only the route and the destination, but the people with whom we got to share this amazing experience .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Drive to Changu Narayan. visit the famous Changunarayan temple. The ancient temple of Changu Narayana is located on a high hilltop that is also known as Changu or Dolagiri. The temple is surrounded by forest with champak tree and a small village, known as Changu Village. The temple is located in Changu VDC of Bhaktapur District, Nepal. This hill is about 8 miles east of Kathmandu and a few miles north of Bhaktapur. The Manahara River flows beside the hill. This shrine is dedicated to Lord Visnu and held in especial reverence by the Hindu people. This temple is considered as the oldest temple in Nepal. Start gentle hike from the village to Telkote near Nagarkote hill (approx. 4 hrs walk).
Nagarkot hill, situated 2175m above sea level, Nagarkote is a popular tour and hill destination of Nepal. It is famous mountain views. Five of the world’s 10 tallest Mountains: Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8463m) and Manaslu (8163m) along with many other lesser summits can be viewed from this place (during clear weather). The place is surrounded by the terraced hillside and most beautiful scenery.
• Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure, Sorakhutte, Kathmandu 21467 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.