day full carthage _sidi bou said _museum of Bardo and the medina of Tunis
Superb day between the ruins of Carthage and the picturesque Andalusian village Sidi Bou Saïd, Bardo and the Medina of Tunis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carthage Museuma, Byrsa Hill, Carthage 2016 Tunisia
Transfer to Carthage and visit the baths of Antonin, the amphitheater, the theater, the tophet and the Punic ports.
Departure for Sidi Bou Said, former marabout village, a destination of choice and holiday resort of artists and writers such as Paul Klee, André Gide,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the place of pickup will be your hotel in Tunis city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.