Day Excursion to High Atlas Mountains & waterfalls from Marrakech
Escape the heat of Marrakech and drive into the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a walk before driving back to Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Day trip to the berbere villages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
Transport: A / C 4x4 Toyota Prado Tx or a spacious minivan for groups
English speaking driver and host
Lunch is included in a berber house in Aroumd village
Mules to go to the foothills of Toubkal Mountain to have lunch in a berber house.
Possibility to have a hiking guide instead of the mules.
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.