Day Excursion To Gulmarg From Srinagar With Lunch
Gulmarg is a hill station in the North Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. It is about 30 miles from Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. It is a popular ski destination and has the world’s highest green golf course. Spend a day enjoying the spectacular views of this Himalayan resort. Trek up to Khilanmarg, a small valley carpeted with flowers in the spring that is just 4 miles away from Gulmarg. Ride a snow sledge and the world’s highest cable car.
• World’s highest golf course
• World’s highest cable car ride
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- Local English speaking guide
- Cable car ride upto Phase 1
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulmarg, Gulmarg, Baramulla District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning for the 2-hour drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Gulmarg literally means the ‘Meadow of Flowers’. The highest point in Gulmarg is 10 500 feet above sea level.
Weather permitting you can catch a glimpse of the distant peak of Nanga Parbat about 26 000 feet above sea level. Walk around the 18-hole golf course, the highest in the world. In the winter months you can also enjoy a sledge ride in the snow. Take a ride in the world’s highest cable car. It will take you up to a height of 15 000 feet above pine clad slopes.
Next take lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch you can take a short trek to the beautiful valley of Khilanmarg. Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from there. The trek takes just around 3 hours from Gulmarg and back.
At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to Srinagar and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Srinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm clothes are recommended during winter.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart or back problems.
- Please consider wearing comfortable walking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.