Day excursion to Galle
Come join me for a fun filled excursion...!!! You will be guided by one of the most exciting, crazy, fun loving person who can go beyond to give you a service you never experienced before...!!!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Authentic Sri Lankan home made meals.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Visit to a Tea Factory to enjoy a cup of factory fresh tea...!!!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Chilled Beers (3 chilled beers per person throughout the tour)
- Snacks - Sri Lankan finger snacks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The Galle Fort is a world heritage site and the largest remaining fortress is Asia built by European occupiers. Experience the charms of Galle and Sri Lanka’s southwest cost.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Peace Pagoda, Rumassala, Unawatuna 80600 Sri Lanka
This peaceful, round shrine in the middle of the Sri Lankan jungle acts as a beacon of peace, looking across the waters from Galle Fort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jungle Beach, Unawatuna 80600 Sri Lanka
Jungle Beach is a secluded beach in Unawatuna. The beach is nice, swimmable, not rough and just the right size.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Galle Face Beach, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of Galle Face Hotel.Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.