Day Excursion Lake Naivasha And Hells Gate
This excursion can be done with anyone ,as it is a day tour which will enable you to do game drives, the gorges, hot spa and boat ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Olkaria Spa
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
What's excluded :
- Things of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Pick up time from your hotel at 06:30 am, departure time at 07 am from Nairobi and start of drive to Lake Naivasha. Brief stop off at view point for pictures and proceed to hells gate .Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
At 11 a.m. you will go down to the gorges with the guide, which are inside the park. This walk will take you 1 hour to 1 hr and half.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Olkaria Spa, Nakuru, Kenya
At 1230 pm you will visit the Olkaria Geothermal Spa, expected time to spend at the spa is an hour the drive to Crayfish camp for hot lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
After lunch you will do boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
At 4pm end of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi. Drop off at your hotel within Nairobi
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VillasApartmentsHotels/residence within Nairobi
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.