Day excursion by train to Târgoviște
We shall meet at 7.00 am at the North Railway Station at the Information Desk to depart by train to Târgoviște.
The town is important in the Romanian history - at the beginning it was the second capital city of Valahia, then it played an important role at the Romanian Revolution in 1989. Those two places we intend to visit. Optional, we shall visit the Police Museum. With a lunch break - each of us has the opportunity to eat and/or drink on an individual basis.
Return to Bucharest, we shall arrive by train at 18.54.
per adult from
What's included :
- - guiding fee
- - return transportation to Târgoviște by train
- - entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Communism
- Entry/Admission - Chindiei Tower (Sunset Tower)
- Entry/Admission - Princely Church
- Entry/Admission - Princely Court
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Communism, Bulevardul Regele Carol I, Targoviste 130010 Romania
At the Romanian Revolution in 1989, Târgoviște played an important role with regards to the end of Communism and execution of our dictator of that time. The place we shall visit and get some more information about that moment in Romania's history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chindiei Tower (Sunset Tower), Targoviste Romania
Important is Târgoviște in the history of Romania, as it is the second Capital City of Valahia, today's Southern part of Romania. The Court of the rulers is nonetheless one of the most important places to be visited here - moreover that it is the Capital of Dracula (Vlad the Impaler). One of the buildings that still stands is the Chindia Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Princely Church, Targoviste Romania
Alongside with the Princiary Court, one of the important elements to see here, is the Princiary Church - the second building that stands.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Princely Court, Str. Justice, No. 7, Targoviste 130 014 Romania
Taking the opportunity of visiting the area, we shall also see the ruins of the old Princiary Court.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :North Railway Station Neighborhood, Bucharest, Romania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.