Day Boat trip to Delos and Mykonos from Naxos
Enjoy a relaxing day boat trip on board of Naxos Star Boat.
Visit the emblematic island of Delos, one of the most significant sights in Greece and have 3 hours of free time to explore it on your own pace.
Next stop will be Mykonos, one of the absolute "must" destinations worldwide
Have another 3 hours of free time in Mykonos Town to stroll in the famous alleys, spoil yourself shopping, savor an aperitif or a meal in one of its cosmopolian bars and feel the luxury all around you.
A unique boat trip where yesterday and today are combined in the most pleasant way.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees in Delos Island (12€/person to be paid on the spot)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
We have 3 hours of free time on Delos Island to admire its unique archaeological sights and visit the local museum.
If you prefer a guided tour, you can book one directly on the spot upon arrival.
Swimming is prohibited in Delos.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.