David & Academy Gallery Guided Tour - Semi-Private
Come and discover one of the most important museums of Florence, starting from our office you will walk along with your guide the route that will take you to the entrance of the gallery, entering from the priority entrance without waiting in the long queues and starting a chronological journey that will will allow you to admire the DAVID, a sculpture made exclusively of marble (height 520 cm) by Michelangelo Buonarroti between 1501 and the beginning of 1504, considered a masterpiece of world sculpture, it is one of the emblems of the Renaissance and symbol of Florence and the Italy abroad. This work has always been considered the ideal of male beauty in art. The gallery is one of the places with the highest number of sculptures made by Michelangelo, inside you can also visit the museum of musical instruments, the largest collection of paintings with a golden background and the Sala dei Prigioni with sculptures designed for the Pope Julius II.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets, Guide for 1 hour, Group of 14 people max, Earphones Priority entrance
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional), Food and drinks, Pick up and return to the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Discover the second most visited museum in Florence next to an expert guide, who in an hour will let you discover Michelangelo's David, one of the most famous Florentine symbols. You will retrace one of the places with the highest number of sculptures by Michelangelo, the museum of musical instruments, the largest collection of paintings with a gold background and the Sala dei Prigioni with sculptures designed for Pope Julius II.
With the guide you will enter from the priority entrance to the museum and enjoy a journey into the life of the genius of Michelangelo Buonarroti, to discover Renaissance sculpture. After the end of the path with the guide you will be able to stay inside the museum to be able to appreciate more his works and sculptures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Castellani, 14, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.