Davao Samal Island Hopping Tour
Island Hopping in Samal Island. ... With a pristine environment that presents a stark contrast with the metropolitan place of Davao — while sitting just a few minutes away from it by ferry — Samal is the perfect getaway for those looking for a reprieve from the bustling city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer Service
- In- House Guide for the Boat
- Use of 2 sets of Snorkeling Equipment
- local guide
What's excluded :
- Fees for Recreational Activities
- Meals and other not mentioned
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Coral Garden Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Kaputian Beach
- Entry/Admission - PEARL farm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Garden Marine Park, Talikud Island, Mindanao Philippines
The wonderland 150 hectares Coral Garden and Marine Reservation Park are located in Talikud Island. It renders great adventure and extreme challenges with nature. It’s unique diving sites is considered as one of the best in the world, so every professional and even amateur divers must see this place. It gives more excitement and sizzling summer to all its visitors. Scuba diving is one of the popular activity every summer, swimming underwater while using breathing equipment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kaputian Beach, Mindanao Philippines
Kaputian Beach Park Resort is one of the great Resorts that Samal Island has. This resort is operated by the local government of Samal. The resort is located just with in the Southern coast of Samal Island. The resort takes pride with its authentic talc like sand and crystal clear blue waters that stand among the many resort in this island.
Samal Island is dotted with so many scenic spots good for photo shooting, diving, snorkeling and many other water sports. One of the good spot around it’s vicinity is “Kaputian Beach Resort”. This resort has its natural touch up to this day. Surely nature trippers will enjoy its natural touch.
Price matters when you decide an escapade. This resort offers good amenities in very minimum price, one escapade that you will surely enjoy without actually piercing your tight budget for holidays.
There are few restaurants outside the resort that will surely fill your taste buds with mouth watering sea food delights. And don’t worry about the corkage’s if you plan to bring some of their delicious foods and drinks inside the resort. There are no extra charges, so just feel free to bring it inside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: PEARL farm, Third Floor, Abreeza Mall, Store No. 3037A, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao Del Sur, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
Pearl Farm Beach Resort was once home to a pearl farm, where precious pearls were nurtured and cultivated as the ocean’s most beautiful gems. Today, it is Samal Island’s jewel; an exceptional destination just off the coast of the bustling Davao City.
Here, luxurious comfort, breathtaking Filipino design, a protected natural environment, and the rich culture of the southern Philippines meet. Together, they create a relaxing, private retreat unlike any other in the Philippine archipelago.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.