Darwin Cyclone 30 Minutes Private Helicopter Tour
This helicopter tour provides a snapshot of Darwin's highlights and must see locations from above, providing fantastic perspective for further ground tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air Conditioned Helicopter
What's excluded :
- Transportation to starting point Bus #5 or #8 from the city. Taxi approx $25.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
Take in the beauty of the Darwin region flying the spectacular city coastline and northern beaches with views of the cliffs of Niightcliff and extensive Casuarina Beach along with pockets of rainforest and mangrove woodlands. From the remote Hope Inlet to the beauty of Darwin City and harbour from the air these panoramic views provide an exceptional perspective of this diverse landscape.
All tours must have a minimum of 2 people.
Departure Point :557 Stuart Hwy, Winnellie NT 0820, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.