Dark Shadows of the Old Town: Ghosts of Prague Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Experience the untold stories of Prague’s most prominent landmarks. The less traveled and foreboding routes of Old Town await. You'll hear tales of cruelty and death, and the ghosts these left in their wake. See the remnants and learn the legends of the Old Jewish Quarter.
Major landmarks on this tour include the legendary Astronomical Clock, the Old Jewish Cemetery and the Convent of Saint Agnes.
Places you can stop along the way include the National Gallery, the Tyn Church, St. James Church and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
We will start outside the Czech Tourism office, on the Old Town Square – Staromestské námestí 934/5 – right next to the Staroměstské náměstí bus stop.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to Dark Shadows of the Old Town: Ghosts of Prague tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Church of St. James, Old Town, Prague Czech Republic
The Basilica of St. James in the Old Town of Prague is home to the Madonna Pietatis and the tomb of Count Vratislav of Mitrovice.
Pass By: Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia - National Gallery Prague, U milosrdnych 17, Prague Czech Republic
The convent of Saint Agnes is situated on the right bank of Vltava, in Prague Old Town. The monastery of Poor Clares of the Order of Saint Clare and Franciscans was founded in 1231 by Agnes of Bohemia.
Pass By: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The Old Town Hall in Prague is one of the city's most visited monuments. It is located in Old Town Square.
Departure Point :Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/10/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.