Dark Ghost walk
• See the most haunted building in London
• Hear about famous Death tree
• Discover what palace is abandoned by the Royal family
• Walk through the royal park which once was a burial place
London has always been haunted by ghosts. Ghosts are sometimes seen at the moment of the death of the person. Other ghosts come back because they have not been properly buried. But the vast majority of ghosts are seen for no reason. They can even try to touch you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This walk goes through the distinctive parts of London featuring an array of hauntings that includes; Michael Faraday, founder of electromagnetism, Death tree in Green Park and a disturbing poltergeist activity in the most haunted building in London. The walk begins at the Green Park, one of the most marvellous Royal parks in London. You will be guided across the busy Piccadilly street before you arrive to Berkeley Square. You will travel along New Bond street filled with luxurious stores before you arrive at the tranquil Albemarle Street and hear about its hauntings. You will go back along Piccadilly and pause by Fortnum and Mason where the journalist Nancy Spain had a strange ghost encounter. Be surprised by the 16th century Haunted Palace and walk through spooky St James Park. The last section of the walk will get you into the historical, cultural and political centre of London, lined with the most important landmarks and darkest stories.
Departure Point :Statue of Goddess Diana, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Westminster, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.