Darjeeling Exquisite Estate Tour
Darjeeling Tea has earned its legitimate recognition and the unique geographic indication that can not be replicated has since been given. Sourenee Tea Estate is located in Darjeeling's scenic district of Mirik Valley, West Bengal, India. The name Sourenee is a mixture of two words:' Sour'–a kind of tree growing in this area with some medicinal significance and' Rani' indicating' Queen of the Valley’.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop
- Tea estate visit with tea testing session.
- English Speaking Guide cum instructor in Tea Estate.
What's excluded :
- Any kind of food and beverage untill or unless specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Darjeeling, Darjeeling, Darjeeling District, West Bengal
You will now be driven to Sournee Tea Estate from your hotel in Darjeeling, a distance of about 50 km (2.5 hrs).
The estate covers an area of nearly 137 hectares stretching from 700 m to 1300 m at elevations. The picturesque beauty of the estate and its surroundings is unique and with an abundance of exotic flora and fauna, this property is perfect for eco-tourism.The premium Darjeeling teas are characteristically mild and have a unique natural fruity flavor. The various steps in the production of tea can be seen in the Sourenee Tea Estate plant. Lunch will be served at the Garden Managers Bungalow after your tour of the property (plantation), followed by a factory tour and a tiny Tea Tasting Session. Enjoy your tea cup after which you will be escorted back to your Darjeeling hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may also pick up guest from other city central hotels / fixed point within city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Sunday is the weekly holidays
- Monday at Tea Estate/Garden there is no processing.
- During winter i.e. middle of Nov till Mar at Tea Estate there is no plucking or processing, one can just see the tea plantation only during this period.
- During festival period -Durga Puja/Diwali festival- tea garden will remain closed for 7-8 days.
- Round the Year ( Avoid the visit of Sunday/Monday, Monsoon & Winter time November- March & During festival period )
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.