Darjeeling by Mountain Bike
The best mountain biking tour Darjeeling has to offer. Showcasing the scenic backroads of Darjeeling to India's first mountain biking park at Senchel Wildlife Sanctuary.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Basic tools and puncture kit.
What's excluded :
- National park fees of Rs 250 per rider
- Having started the mountain biking scene in Darjeeling twelve years ago we can guarantee a unique and exciting tour on our well maintained MTBs. We will guide you through various options for your day tour; enjoy a ride into the tranquil and scenic Senchel Wildlife Sanctuary or go offbeat and explore the not-so-touristy parts of Darjeeling. Our experienced, friendly and local guides will ensure to make this trip one of your Darjeeling highlights. We have itinerary options to suit all levels of fitness and bike frames to suit different ages & heights.
Departure Point :1: Adventures Unlimited India, Hotel Norling Complex, 142 1, Dr Zakir Hussain Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
2: Chowrasta Darjeeling, N C. Goenka Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.