Dar Es Salaam night life
Get to shape the night how you want , with just a little bit of guidance you will be able to know where and what you would prefer to see or do, and I on the other hand I will be this catalyst in your night to ensure you have a great experience to remember not only our beautiful city but Tanzania in general .
I used to host Swahili lessons to volunteers and tourists too so don't hesitate to poke me for those with multilingual minds .
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- transport from our first meeting point to all over the places we shall visit would be covered .
- Fees to night clubs are covered .
What's excluded :
- transport from your home .
- Drinks after the late evening meal are not covered by me.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam Region
I would like to call it ''Eating, drinking and party like local star '' night .
First; Please don't worry that only one thing is listed on the attractions you'd see , somehow I'm only getting the option to put one thing but you will see things and places till morning .
Depending on how the travellers would prefer to do it , could start around 9 PM and eat some nice local food, drink, and relax a little ready to go wherever its happening in that night. From beach local bars , cozy and fancy reggae bars to the city centre night clubs .
We won't stay at one place forever so travellers can have a taste of different vibes the city has to offer unless otherwise insisted by the travellers themselves.
Most importantly I can only assure you that you will have a remarkable experience , see how quite and wild the city could be all together .
I truly can not describe how much you'll enjoy this experience on here , come and lets shape a night however you want .
And if there's any confusion with the durations just contact me directly as its a little complicated to personalise things when filling all of this .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Village Supermarket Masaki, Chole Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
2: Makumbusho Bus Stand, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 AM
Return Detail :Coco Beach, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.