Danube Delta PRIVATE boat trip to Letea Forest (guided tour)
Private guided day trip with OPEN BOAT (excursion boat) to the Danube Delta. Besides crossing the area of Danube Delta, by nature wild and full of life, you'll go Letea Sand Island, to see the famous wild horses in the Letea Forest and discover the most well conserved village in the area, Letea.
A trip to the Danube Delta has no charm without a guide. The guide is the one making difference between a succesful trip, full of informations and a dull ride with a boat driver. All our guides are members of AGPDD (Danube Delta Professional Guide Association).
The boat you’ll go is an open boat, equipped with banquets with backrest and cushions for highest possible comfort, with high stability and safety. The boat is used only for tourism. Everyone in the boat will receive a lifejacket. The boat is suitable for groups up 5 pers.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- A boat for your private tour (gasoline included)
- Danube Delta visitor fee
- The car for Letea Forest visit
- Entry/Admission - Letea Forest
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 3,5 euro/day/car parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Lunch, it is an optional, you will pay it directly to the household the price is 12 euro/pers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Letea, Letea, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
A beautiful village that looks like the time stopped there a few decades ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Letea Forest, Danube Delta Biosphe Reserve, Letea Romania
Letea Forest is the oldest natural reservation in Romania. Established in 1938 and located between the Sulina and Chilia branches of Danube in the Danube Delta, it covers an area of approximately 2,825 ha (6,980 acres).
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :PORT DOWNSTREAM Tulcea, Strada Portului, Tulcea, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Maximum number of persons in the group (max 5 pers) includes also children
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.