Danube Bend Full-Day Private Tour From Budapest
Looking for a perfect travel package that discovers three magnificent towns of the Danube Bend? Then you are in the right place. Enjoy a full-day private tour to the largest church in Hungary, the former Hungarian capital at Esztergom, the Citadel of Visegrád, and visit the enchanting town of Szentendre. Discover this beautiful region near Budapest with your personal travel guide while traveling in comfort and relax with door-to-door service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit of the Esztergom Basilica
- 3-course lunch in Visegrád with drink and coffee
- Bottled water
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Esztergom Basilica / Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Visegrad Citadel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Esztergom Basilica / Cathedral, Castle Hill Szt. István tér, Esztergom 2500 Hungary
Head first for the historical town of Esztergom, Hungary’s former capital and the seat of its Catholic church. Here, visit the imperious Esztergom Basilica, a massive green-domed edifice that’s Hungary’s biggest church and visible for miles around. Go inside to admire the interior with its Renaissance motifs and paintings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Visegrad Citadel, Varhegy, Visegrad 2025 Hungary
Explore the restored chambers of Visegrád Royal Palace, a seat of royal power during the 1400s, and visit the walled 13th-century citadel, a hilltop fortress-palace that once held Hungary’s crown jewels. Savor the bird’s-eye views of the Danube Bend from the ramparts, and then refuel with a delicious 3-course lunch, drink, and coffee at a charming river-view restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Szentendre, Szentendre, Pest County, Central Hungary
Travel south to Szentendre, a historical town overlooking the Danube that's known as an artists’ community. Absorb the relaxed Mediterranean-style atmosphere on a stroll through the cobbled streets and admire the prettily painted baroque houses, churches, and museums. Relax over coffee and cake (own expense) at one of the quaint cafes, and enjoy time to visit one of Szentendre's museums or shop for arty souvenirs in the enticing gift shops and galleries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby. If you are staying at a private apartment in Budapest, please send us the address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.