Danta The Viewpoint
Description of the three archeological sites to visit:
EL TINTAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE
ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES “EL TINTAL Y LA MUERTA
EL MIRADOR ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE
GREAT PYRAMID OF THE DANTA
per adult from
5 days 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Departure tax
The Carmelita community is located within the forest concession of the same name with an extension of 53,797 Ha. And belongs to the municipality of San Andrés, Petén. It is 83 km from Flores, northwest of Petén. In the concession and community important tourist attractions are located that are part of the Carmelita-Mirador route. They live around 385 inhabitants in 64 families, their main economic activity is forestry, subsistence agriculture and tourism, in addition to the extraction of xate, chewing gum and pepper.
They are formed as a Community Tourism Commission composed of 16 community guides accredited by INGUAT, tourist assistants, muleteers, cooks, service providers in beasts and vehicles. We have been operating since 2000. They are a community organization with hierarchical dependency of the Carmelita Cooperative, which supports this organization throughout its development, from legal administrative to moral support.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :9/13/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.