DaNang Fullday Tour :Golden Bridge-Dragon Bridge-Marble Mountain-Monkey Mountain
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30 am :Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills. we walk to Cable Car station to Spend about 25 Minutes on The most modern Cable Car & see the panoramic views. Walking Cross Golden Bridge,Visit Flower Garden, wine cellar, and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village ,Alot of Photo Oppotunity.
Return to the Cable Car to go Down & bring you to have Lunch at Local Restaurant .Next, Visiting a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain & Holy Pagoda , Enjoy Ocean Views. Then, Visit Dragon Bridge, Symbol of Da Nang Modern city
After That We go to visit Marble Mountain. the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal and Fire.
Visit HuyenKhong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital & explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Finish The Tour & Send You back Hotel.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ba Na Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Private Car with safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 - 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line - is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge :
Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
Largest span: 21.2 m
Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it as the symbol of the area, one of the highlights on Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Ngu Hanh Son will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Situated about 8km southeast of Da Nang City, it resembles five fingers rising out of the ground. It was named after the basic elements of the universe: water, wood, metal, fire and earth.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
666 Metre Long by Steel, Symbol of Da Nang City
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
The Tallest Buddha Statue in Viet Nam with 67 Metre High, Facing to Ocean, Stunning Views, a Good Praying place for buddists
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An City & Da Nang City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.