Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Day Tour
Try local delicacies in a traditional floating market, which existed over a hundred years ago. Visit Maeklong Railway and watch all the market stalls disappear in a second when the train arrives. Stop by Longboben Temple, the birthplace of the well-known sacred artifact of the biting money tiger for good luck. Interact with animals in Du Bua Lotus Cafe and take pictures against naturesque backgrounds. Shop in the open-air Asiatique The Riverfront as you enjoy the view of the scenic Chao Phraya River.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Admission to Chang Puak Camp and Damnoen Suduak Floating Market Boat Ride
- Chinese, Thai, and English-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bangkok, Bangkok
Total duration: 10 hours and 30 minutes
Tour stops: Maeklong Railway, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Chang Puak Camp, Mini Holland Village and 3D Art, Wat Bang Phra Temple, Du Bua Lotus Cafe, Asiatique The Riverfront
The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your tour date.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Adagio Bangkok, No.1/50-51 Sukhumvit 39 Alley (Prompong), Klongton-nua, เขตวัฒนา กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Group Size: 8-14
- This activity requires a minimum of 8 participants. If the minimum is not met, you can book an alternative date or request a full refund
- Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.