Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio
This is a kayaking tour where you explore the hidden nature of the mangrove’s wetlands. The Damas Island mangrove’s wetland is part of the biggest mangrove’s ecosystem in Central America. There are hundreds of different types of wildlife like birds, mammals, reptiles and fish that can easily be spotted from the kayak. Come and enjoy this educational and eco-friendly tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch or dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Damas, Puntarenas Costa Rica
Kayal through the mangrove forest of Isla Damas. Opportunity to see monkeys, egrets, herons and more.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tucanes Tours, Road to La Inmaculada, Barrio Inmaculada, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Tucanes Tours Operation Center
Stop for bathroom facilities and where meals are provided.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from main hotels and home rentals in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to participate, sharing a kayak with an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.