Dalyan Classic Boat Trip From Dalyan
The Dalyan classic is a truly unforgettable trip. And perfect way to know about your holiday destination in Dalyan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dalyan, Dalyan, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
In the morning we visit the rejuvenating natural mudbaths and emerge feeling ten years younger. Afterwards. a refreshing dip in Köyceğiz Lake is the perfect way to unwind and joy the wonderful unspoily scenery. We then cruise back along the river for delicious lunch at a restaurant by the river. After lunch we’ll take you to you the long sandy Turtle beach for a swim in the Aegean Sea before heading back to visit the ancient ruined city of Caunos on its rocky outcrop.
• Perfect way to know about your holiday destination in Dalyan
• Visit the rejuvenating natural mudbaths and emerge feeling ten years younger
• Dip in Köyceğiz Lake is the perfect way to unwind and enjoy the unspoilt scenery.
• Have delicious lunch at a restaurant by the river
• Swim in long sandy Turtle beach
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Dalyan, Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Dalyan Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.