Dallas Scavenger Hunt: The Big Hunt
On today's epic scavenger hunt of Dallas, we go in search of iconic landmarks and public art around downtown. Along the way you'll find tall towers, flying horses and heroic presidents. It's time to strap on those walking shoes, round up some friends and book your Dallas scavenger hunt today!
What You'll See: City Hall, JFK Memorial, Pioneer Plaza
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
They say everything's bigger in Texas and in one metropolis that's certainly true. On this fun-filled Dallas scavenger hunt, we make a loop around downtown in search of big eyeballs, big buildings and larger-than-life figures.
Which world wonder inspired City Hall? Who roams round Pioneer Plaza? Find out on this scavenger hunt of Dallas' downtown!
• Pioneer Plaza, Young and Griffin Streets, Dallas, TX 75202
• Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201-6318
• Thanks-Giving Square, 1627 Pacific Ave Bordered by Bryan Street, Pacific Avenue, and N Ervay Street, Dallas, TX 75201-3601
• Belo Garden Park, 1014 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202
• Perot Museum of Nature and Science, 2201 N Field St, Dallas, TX 75201-1704
• Giant Eyeball, 1607 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201-4713
• Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures, Young St Pioneer Plaza, Dallas, TX
• Old Red Museum, 100 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202-3502
• Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
• John Neely Bryan Cabin, Elm and Market St, Dallas, TX 75201
• Dallas Police Memorial, S. Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202
• Dallas Convention Center, 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202-5098
Departure Point :Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Departure Time :10/26/2018 - 10/26/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.