Dali Triangle Live Virtual Tour
All times specified are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Tours begin at 12h EDT and 16h EDT
Learn about Dalí and the towns where he lived and worked on this live virtual tour. Discover the towns of Cadaques and Figueres, pivotal in shaping Dalí to become the artist he grew up to be.
Travel through the crazy and surreal Dali performances, stories and its particular world point of view by our specialized professional guide.
Visit the three museums dedicated to Dalí with a specialized professional guide with ample experience in guiding inside these museums.
Interact with your guide in a small group virtual tour, thanks to the small size of the group you will be able to speak with your guide freely.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Guided virtual of the three museums dedicated to Dalí
- Interaction with the guide: you will be able to speak with the guide throughout the tour
- Small Group Virtual tour that ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Expert Tour Guide specialized in Dalí, the virtual tour will be held by our professional tour guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
Learn about Dali’s childhood in its hometown. As Dalí’s hometown, Figueres is one of the three points that make up the so-called 'Dalí triangle'. The town is home to the Dalí Museum, Dive into the work of a genius at a museum designed by the artist, in a building also considered the world's largest surrealist piece of art. You will be able to discover his works through a virtual visit with your guide, a specialist in Dalí that knows the museum like the back of his hand.
Pass By: Cadaques, Cadaques, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
One of the most picturesque towns on the Costa Brava and a popular residence among artists. Discover the town’s idyllic landscape, shaped by its emblematic white houses, rugged forms of coastal relief and the eternal swell of the sea.
Pass By: Salvador Dali House, Portlligat, 17488 Cadaques Spain
Discover why Dalí considered this village his true residence. A visit through the rooms of his house, decorated by the painter himself, reveals the intimate details of his life. You will also see his studio and learn about his techniques through the guided live visit.
Pass By: Dali-Gala Castle Museum-House (Castell de Pubol), Gala Dali Gala Dali Square, 17120 Pubol Spain
A Gothic-Renaissance fortification that Salvador Dalí restored for his beloved Gala. The painter himself was not allowed to enter the castle without an invitation from his wife, but you will be able to enter this castle with your guide through a virtual tour. Discover the secrets of the least known of the three points in Dalí’s Triangle.
Departure Point :Dalí Theatre-Museum, Plaça Gala i Salvador Dalí, 5, 17600 Figueres, Girona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- One day before the tour you will get a link in your email to join the interactive Virtual Tour
- Most travelers can participate
- All times specified are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Tours begin at 12h EDT and 16h EDT
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.