Dali Private Tour to Xizhou Ancient Town and Erhai Lake
This tour is made for people who wants to experience the real local life and culture of Dali. You will visit the local residences in Xizhou, visit the local market and taste the local appetizers like Xizhou pan-baked bread. Moreover, you be taken to Erhai by horse cabin while sightseeing the local village and farms around. You will have a try on Dairy Fan in your lunch and then start a real life experience tour on those architect in unique Bai style and those local living quarters for Bai. While walking in Foreigner Street, you might have a different understanding in Dali and its life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horse cabin fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xizhou Town, North Dali Old Town, Dali China
Tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel at 9:00am. On the way to those hot spots, your tour guide will give you a good introduction of the history, culture, life record of Dali.
You will first visit Xizhou village which is made by Bai ethnic group. This village is surrounded by Erhai Lake, and it is famous for historic traditional style living quarters clustering around. You will be escorted to visit homes of local peasants. The farmer’s homes are all traditional Chinese rectangular courtyard with a screen wall facing the gate. You are expected to be treated with genuine tea ceremony of local Bai ethnic group along with a song and dance performance. In Xizhou you will visit the home for local residence in Qing Dynasty and taste the local appetizer-Xizhou Pan baked bread too.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Erhai Lake, No.55 Zhongshan Road, Dali 661000 China
Then, you will be taken to Erhai by horse cabin. Erhai Lake is an ear-shaped lake in Yunnan province, China. You will drop in on local farmer families and be guided to see genuine lifestyle of local Bai ethnic people in beautiful fishing village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dali, Dali, Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan
You will enjoy the local specialty Dariy Fan as your lunch. In the afternoon, you will visit the ancient city Dali. Walking on the stone pavement of foreign street to enjoy the exotic life-style from another living quarters. Free shopping and church in Bai style both might be good way for leisure.
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dali.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Dali
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.