Dalat Countryside Joining Tour
Are you looking for a peace of mind? Or a place to get away from it all? We are really pleased to recommend you this DA LAT countryside tour where you can immerse yourself in nature as well as enrich knowledge regarding the local’s daily life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off at hotel
- English speaking tourist guide
- Private A/C vehicles
- Tasting rice wine/coffee, tasting crickets
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Upon confirmed time, we will pick you up at your or our office. Then our guide will give you a brief presentation about the whole tour. Once everybody gets ready, let the trip begin!
In the pure air of morning, the very first place we will visit is Van Thanh Flower village. While enjoying those fresh and colorful flowers, we will have a chance to get to know more about the daily life of locals here.
Then let’s cross Ta Nung pass until we arrive Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (known as Kopi luwak or civet coffee) where you can freely taste coffee and learn about its making process.
The next destination is K’Ho minority village. We will stop there for a while in order to show you the Silk factory. Watching the silkworm rearing as well as the process of silk making will definitely satisfy your curiosity. Then, have your lunch at local restaurant right on the way.
In the afternoon, it is the great opportunity to enjoy the impressively wild scene of Elephant Waterfall of Lam Dong province. After climbing to the hill, a solemn Linh An pagoda will appear. Some people hold their belief that by touching the huge Happy Buddha, you can get more luck and happiness. At the next destination, let’s taste the local rice wine and find out how it’s made at Organic Rice Wine Workshop! And finally, don’t miss your rare chance to try crunchy fried crickets (included fee) at Cricket Farm. When heading back to DA LAT, you will see the most beautiful and ancient Train station of Indochina, DA LAT Railway Station which is a unique cog railway of Asia and second one of all over the world, regarded as one of the priceless heritages of Vietnam.
Departure Point :Clients hotel in Da Lat center
Departure Time :8:00am- 8:30am
Return Detail :Clients hotel in Da Lat center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to Bring: hat, sunscreen, camera, comfortable walking shoes.
- Children above 8 year old are charged as adult Children 2-7 year old are charged 75% adult price Infant 0-1 year old are free of charge
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.