Dalat City 2 Days Tour
Vietnam Budget Car Rental Company offers for you car rental with driver in Vietnam, basic English speaking driver ( not a tour guide as his English is basic at all ) for these tours customized, business trip, private airport taxi transfers service all in Vietnam airports.
We are a budget car rental agent is a realizable partner you can trust to work this service. Our fleet vehicles car is very new and our drivers are very professional in driving training. Our company provides for a reliable transfers cost. Please contact & book with us in advance us now to get best possible quotes. There are plenty of tour agent at Vietnam whom organized a fix tour itinerary in advance so at all it makes many difficulties and inconvenient during your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Day 1: Da Lat City Tour
Depart at 8:30am
1. Lat Village - Langbiang Mountain. The highest mountain in Dalat here you can see a panorama view of the city from 2000 meters. you will going to top by jeep through pine forest.
2. Golden Valley: The Valley with beautiful pine trees around. where they plant many types of flower and decorated in a rural village.
3. Have lunch at local restaurant.
4. Bao Dai Summer Palace: Bao Dai Dalat Palace is a magnificent palace, formerly the residence of King Bao Dai - the last emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty, and also the last king of Vietnamese feudal dynasties. Previously, the people of Dalat used to call this palace "King's Palace", later referred to the usage of the building. He used it more in the summertime. Then they call it summer palace. Come here to know more about our history and listen to our last king story.
5. Dalat flower Park: This place gathers many kinds of thousands of different beautiful flowers are arranged very thoughtfully from the gate to the end of the Place. For those who love flowers come here to take pictures with their favorite flowers. There are also beautiful orchid gardens which is colorful and emit very good fragrant.
6. Da Lat square or Lam Vien Square is the “heart” of Dalat flower city, overlooking Xuan Huong Lake. We will sightseeing both of this.
Back to hotel.
Day 2: Dalat City Tour
1. Datanla Waterfall: A Lovely Laying Waterfall, which can be reached by an alpine coaster going through a pine forest.
2. Tuyen Lam Lake, which blends green pine forests and clear water, is known as the most beautiful natural lake of Dalat. Because of its poetic and romantic beauty.
3. Truc Lam Zen Monastery is the largest Buddhist Zen monastery in Vietnam. The monastery located on the Phoenix hill towards Tuyen Lam lake, the institute is attracting many domestic and foreign tourists. This is considered as the University of Meditation in Vietnam.
4. Lunch at local restaurant.
5. Van Thanh Flower Village: The second biggest village providing flowers for the whole of Vietnam. Visiting to Van Thanh Flower Village, you will have the opportunity to learn the techniques of growing flowers of Dalat farmers and watching some flowers bloom brilliant colors in the greenhouses.
6. Domain De Marie Church: The European style combined with the architecture of indigenous ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands will bring visitors interesting experiences. Domain de Marie Church is the home of the nuns helping children, teach them knit sweaters, and sell to visitors.
► At 17:00pm. Back to hotel. End of the tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.