Dajian Mountain Riverview Paragliding and Free Kayaking Daytrip from Shanghai
Mountain skies. Sprawling river landscape. Freedom.
Free-fly off Dajian mountain to enjoy the Qiantang river sights from the air, then roam the river kayaking.
Feeling lucky? You may see the Qiantang tidal bore.
·Fly. Experience mountain-launch river-view paragliding at 200-meters altitude.
·Free-roam kayaking. Explore the banks of the Qiantang river.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Itinerary return transport
- Paragliding and Kayaking fees
- Travel accident insurance
- Guide fees
What's excluded :
- Airport Pickup and Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qiantang River, Haiyan, Jiaxing, China
8:00 Meet up in Hangzhou. Depart.
Arrive at Dajian Mountain paragliding base (about 1.5 hours travel)
Meet your paragliding instructor. Listen carefully as they explain the paragliding do’s and don’ts, equipment and how to fly.
Walk to the launch point. Strap on your gear, line up and wait. When the wind comes, launch!
Glide gently through the air at nearly 200 meters altitude. Bask in the view of the Dajian Range, Qiantang river and villages on the banks. Film your experience: your paraglider is fitted with a selfie stick to help you capture the experience.
If luck is on our side, we may see the Qiantang River Tidal Bore – a powerful phenomenon where a wave surges inland against the river current from the from the ocean bay. A stunning sight on the land; a once-in-a-lifetime sight from the sky.
Set down at the landing point. Explore freely while the others make their down. Dajian and Guanyin mountain offer great scenery.
Move to the Qiantang riverbank. Learn basic kayaking technique on-land, then select your kayak and glide out onto the river. Explore freely.
Finish up. Return to Hangzhou.
See you next tour!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Shanghai, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.