Daily Walking Old City Tour, Istanbul
You will be picked up from your hotel for a walking tour at Sultanahmet area.
During the day, you will be visiting hippodrome square and 4 beatiful monuments of German Fountain, Obelisk, Serpent Column & Constantine Column, the most famous imperial Blue mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, was initially a church and then converted to mosque, currently a museum, Topkapi Palace Museum, the former residence of Ottoman Sultans & Grand Bazaar, largest old bazaar in Istanbul, with 4000 shops.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sultanahmet District
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sultanahmet District, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hippodromme, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.