Daily shuttle bus from Hanoi to Ha giang one way
Ha Giang is a province, located in the North - East of Vietnam.The distance from Hanoi to Ha Giang is about 320 km which takes you about 6-8 hours riding with amazing moutain view on it's way. Nowadays Ha Giang with Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is become a highlight tourist place in Viet Nam which is attractive to many travellers all over the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Comfortable Bus and driver experienced
- Short breaks 02 time on the way
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks and personal expenses
- Pick up/ drop off outside old quarter area
- Travel insurance
- From Hanoi to Ha Giang have somes different ways as private car, tourist bus or local bus, but travel to Ha Giang by local bus is the lowest budget. Book the bus ticket with us, you will have all our services included:
- Pick you up from your hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Our team support speaking english 24hour
- Take a comfortable bus transfer to Hagiang
- Booking easy made by online and contact local supplier.
6:30 – 7:00 Our bus picks you up at the hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter then takes 30 minute to My Dinh bus station for get on big bus and transfer to Hagiang. It will takes 6 - 8 hours to Ha Giang city. On the way, we have 2 times for short breaks for bathroom. You also can find you some snacks for breakfast there on your own.
Afternoon around 14:00 you will arrived in Ha Giang city drop off here. Your bus transfer finish
Departure Point :
6:30 – 7:00 Our bus picks you up at the hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter then takes 30 minute to My Dinh bus station for get on big bus.
OtherHanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam - 6:30 - 7:00 Our bus picks you up at the hotel/place in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Hà Giang, Ha Giang, Vietnam - Ha Giang City center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.