Daily private tour of the Amalfi Coast on a 14-meter sailboat
It will be unforgettable to immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of the Divine Amalfi Coast with its inlets accessible only by sea and with the characteristic and unique Amalfi, one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. We offer you the elegance of Bavaria 40 Cruiser, a refined sailing boat of 14 meters. It has 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms, all furnished with great taste; a large sunbathing area and a comfortable external cockpit with cushions. The boat is perfect for large groups. With a modern style, it ensures excellent performance at sea and maximum comfort. The beautiful boat guarantees splendid day trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beach towels
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch bag
- Private transportation
- All taxes, port fees, commissions and management costs
- Free storage for excess luggage on the pier
What's excluded :
- Fishing equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer / Wine / Alcohol
- The use of sails is at the captain's discretion, keeping in mind the weather conditions
- English / Italian tour guide on request, with the addition of a supplement
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
A dream come true. Private boat tour to discover the wonders of the Amalfi Coast
The tour includes:
Departure at 9:30 am from Salerno at the Elidiport piers, Via Molo Manfredi, where we will start sailing below the coast to fully admire the beauty of the Amalfi Coast, stop to immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters of Erchie, Atrani and the many inlets accessible only from the sea .
Stop in Amalfi, with the possibility where a guide is required.
Ancient maritime republic with a glorious past of maritime conquests; we will walk through the unique and romantic streets until we reach the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, a 9th century Roman Catholic cathedral which houses the relics of the Apostle Sant'Andrea.
We will continue our journey along the Amalfi Coast to discover the unique charm of Conca dei Marini.
"ON REQUEST IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO LUNCH IN ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS ACCESSIBLE ONLY BY THE SEA (lunch not included in the price)"
Return at 4.30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Elidiport Srl, Via, Molo Manfredi porto di Salerno, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/7/2020 - 10/31/2020
2/7/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.